· 249 Pages - The history of Sexology, meta-theories, a basis theory, curriculum etc.
· Historical roots and a grounded scientific theory for Sexology as autonomous science.
· The medical-clinical paradigm of reductionism and behaviourism reconciled with the paradigm of social (de)-constructionism in a Sexology of between and beyond the poles.
· A (w)holistic, universal integralized Sexology with intentional, behavioural, social, cultural and spiritual dimensions.
· A book for all professionals, lecturers and students who are concerned with human sexuality.